Throwback's official TEOTWAWKI corona virus prep thread

rydert

Blue Heeler man
only got a Penny Saver and a DG... both are at normal levels of TP and what not...stock was a little down in both though in the beer section....that was probably because of me....hope this helps

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Wife headed to grocery store. Asked if I needed anything. Told just the essential stuff like beer, frozen pizza, beer and maybe a lot of beer. Oh yeah get the bird dog something really nice. She said she shouldn’t have asked.

splatek

UAEC
I have a freezer full of deer meat and fish,checked and water still comes out of the faucet,if something happens with that I'll get it from a spring,six laying hens and before long it will be vegetable growing season.Im good

But c'mon get serious here: Do you have Toilet Paper!?!?!?! Bahahahaha!!!! ;)

fish hawk

Bass Master
But c'mon get serious here: Do you have Toilet Paper!?!?!?! Bahahahaha!!!! ;)
Went to the dollar store last night to grab some snacks,the parking lot was full.Walked in and people were lined up with buggies full of tp,lady in front of me had a buggy full and says I don't even know why I'm buying all this tp,must come from China.i looked her dead in the eye and told her if I run out i have leaves and pinecones,she wrinkled her nose up at me and turned back around:ROFLMAO:o

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I have a freezer full of deer meat and fish,checked and water still comes out of the faucet,if something happens with that I'll get it from a spring,six laying hens and before long it will be vegetable growing season.Im good

Better get some grease.

PopPop

Gone But Not Forgotten
We increased our non perishable provisions significantly today, it felt prudent.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
We increased our non perishable provisions significantly today, it felt prudent.

Prudent is the word PopPop.

How’s the PT and recovery going?

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
only got a Penny Saver and a DG... both are at normal levels of TP and what not...stock was a little down in both though in the beer section....that was probably because of me....hope this helps
We got people coming here from other towns because we have (some) TP

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
That moment when people realize that all that toilet paper they're buying was probably made in a Chinese factory by workers with CoronaVirus. :bounce:

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I’m gonna let that one pass.... so I don’t get banned