Is corn bad?

scshep2002

Banned
Green peppers, onions, garlic, corn, lol andhave them wash it down with a little garlic butter sauce from Bass Pro. lol Boy oh boy this posts is gonna go one forever lol **** helps pass the time :) Oh yeah plant an herb garden too so they eat up the parsley and sage lol **** ****

NotaVegetarian

Man this is making me hungry. Well seasoned deer is hard to beat. A little herbs, garlic, peppers, with a side of smashed potatoes, green beans and CORN bread, MMMM good.

scshep2002

Banned
MMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMM Gotta get me one this weekend I am fresh out of last yearrs batch!!!!! 1st fat doe that comes near me saturday is goinin the frying pan now lol ****

Put out a bowl of dales near the corn pile maybe they will get thirsty or put a bowl of red wine heard it tenderizes the meat lol ****

Just 1 More

Get a little picnic table... Set out a bowl of Red wine & Dales, sprinkle some corn on the ground in your vegetable garden... maybe some of those estrus scented insense sticks burning in the middle of the table for mood.. a little Tinks hanging off the bushes.. a boquet of daisys as table decor.. :cheers:
ok.. i'll stop now ::gone:

labman

Banned
Just 1 More said:
Get a little picnic table... Set out a bowl of Red wine & Dales, sprinkle some corn on the ground in your vegetable garden... maybe some of those estrus scented insense sticks burning in the middle of the table for mood.. a little Tinks hanging off the bushes.. a boquet of daisys as table decor.. :cheers:
ok.. i'll stop now ::gone:
Thank you I was starting to get excited a bit. :rofl:

NotaVegetarian

Just 1 More said:
::gone:

This setup should defiantly get a Doe. You know how the girls are suckers for that romantic stuff :rofl:

SADDADDY

NotaVegetarian said:
This setup should defiantly get a Doe. You know how the girls are suckers for that romantic stuff :rofl:

Don't forget about some soft tunes from your grunt call :D

SADDADDY

We must be slacking

7401R said:
The only thing corn is good for is to make liquor.

How in the world could we over look that wonderful use of corn :banginghe

Thanks for throwing in that one :clap: we pretty much covered every other use corn is good for can anyone think of any other uses we may have over looked :p

Oh here’s one, oh wait that is the cob, people use to use them in the out house many years ago may not apply these days :D

NotaVegetarian

Let's all drink to that!!! Don't drive and drink!! or is that Drank and drive, drove..driven,,driver what ever,,,,,, :cheers:

Have they figured out how to pull over a speeding couch..
:cheers:

scshep2002

Banned
OH YEAH Man that was because we all drank enough of it it damaged ourbrains and we forgot for a while what it was made of!!!

dixie

720 that raises the question, how many gallons do you get a acre of corn?