What is the best deal on corn and also feed?

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
I have members in the club who keep feeders going. Cameras show hogs, coons and squirrels getting most of it. I'll save my money and hunt the ecotones.

Paul Cataldo

Guys this wasn’t corn for $5 a bag. As I stated in my original post, it was some supplemental feed mix made by Backwoods Attraction the guy sold my buddy at a cheap price. We really don’t know for sure why. Possibly it was old or not a big seller. I haven’t seen my buddy since the other day to ask him all about it. Work has been insanely hectic. Just want to make sure none of you go out there expecting to buy corn for $5 a bag.

ScLowCountry

The best deal you can get on corn and feed is to quit buying it. You will notice that you still see deer and still kill bucks. You will probably even kill bigger bucks more frequently.

You will save money and won't have to worry about it. Trust me. You think it will negatively effect your hunting because if you don't corn, your neighbors will have all the deer because they feed em year round.

But nothing will change other than having 1000s of game cam pics and watching does feed for hours while you are in the stand.

JROESEL

Guys this wasn’t corn for $5 a bag. As I stated in my original post, it was some supplemental feed mix made by Backwoods Attraction the guy sold my buddy at a cheap price. We really don’t know for sure why. Possibly it was old or not a big seller. I haven’t seen my buddy since the other day to ask him all about it. Work has been insanely hectic. Just want to make sure none of you go out there expecting to buy corn for $5 a bag.
It was last years bags I bet, he don’t give away anything, they are good people though, I will go by there on Monday to see what they have, I will let y’all know

Paul Cataldo

The best deal you can get on corn and feed is to quit buying it. You will notice that you still see deer and still kill bucks. You will probably even kill bigger bucks more frequently.

You will save money and won't have to worry about it. Trust me. You think it will negatively effect your hunting because if you don't corn, your neighbors will have all the deer because they feed em year round.

But nothing will change other than having 1000s of game cam pics and watching does feed for hours while you are in the stand.
Yeah man truthfully, I actually agree with you. I do like the idea of supplemental feeding protein/etc in hopes of helping the bucks put on some growth but as for corn piles, I totally agree with you. I actually wish baiting was no longer legal. The guys I’ve always hunted with insist on it however and so I’m usually in a situation where it’s going to take place regardless of what I do.
If CWD hits, I hope they ban it entirely.

bilgerat

Senior
I went to Academy and priced a pallet of deer corn today , 50 bags of 40 lb at 9.99 a bag, if I use my academy credit card Id get 5% off , total out the door with tax will be just over 507 bucks for 2000 .lbs.