GKF Little Tybee Camp n Paddle?

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
Any one know where they are meeting sat morning and what time? I cant find any info anywhere.

Chap

I'm not going to be able to make it but I think most of the information is available on the GKF Facebook page. Hope you guys going have lots of fun.

HydraYak

Packing for Tybee now! Leaving in the am. If anyone decides to come out last minute we'll be the campsite of 20+ on Little Tybee this weekend.... hard to miss!

mdgreco191

From Hydrayak:

Ok so there's a boat ramp on the south side of the island, just behind the strip. The ramp is called the Boat Dock on Google Maps. There should be some GKF trucks with stickers there by the time you get there. From there, it's a straight paddle south across the channel to Little Tybee Island. The Camp will be on the beach facing the Atlantic.

Geffellz18

Have fun guys! Really wish I could have made this one. On the list for sure. We'll be taking the boats home to FL next week to paddle around P-cola and Destin.

mdgreco191

Got back yesterday from Little Tybee. We had a lot of fun with everyone. Great group of guys that made us kayak newbies feel welcome.

Can't wait to hit the water again with this group at Fort Pickens and Jekyll!

HydraYak

Man I had a blast too. Tybee is just a cool place to camp; soft sand, fishing, campfires on the beach and perfect hammock trees. Glad ya'll came out!

HydraYak

Here's my video from the GKF Tybee Island event...

T-N-T

Just when I was going to ask for pics...... There is a sweet video to watch.

THanks or that Hydrayak!

I plan on doing this in the coming weeks. Just have to nail down the exact weekend.....

Looks awesome!

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
Nice video!! I had a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
It wasn't too bad. It was only the 2nd time Ive had it out. I had way more stuff than I needed for an over night trip and Im sure the extra weight didn't help. It was nice and stable, and a little tuff paddling against the tide.