TruGlo Archers Choice Range Rover Pro sight

bacon6

Anyone using this sight? Looking for some feedback

countryboy27012

I have the original Range Rover sight. I really like it. Pin is nice and bright. They use Glo-Tape where you put your distance mark (wish my HHA had that). Came with quiver mounting hardware and light if I'm not mistaken.

The only down side to my sight (which is NOT the same sight your talking about. They changed the design on the AC version) is the fact it had a twang sound at the shot. Some vibrating that I never could pinpoint. Never had a deer react to the sound, but it was still there.

Overall, good package. I kept the sight and put it on my back up bow after I got a smoking deal on the HHA I currently have. If you have any other questions, feel free to hit me up.

The Fever

I have the original Range Rover sight. I really like it. Pin is nice and bright. They use Glo-Tape where you put your distance mark (wish my HHA had that). Came with quiver mounting hardware and light if I'm not mistaken.

The only down side to my sight (which is NOT the same sight your talking about. They changed the design on the AC version) is the fact it had a twang sound at the shot. Some vibrating that I never could pinpoint. Never had a deer react to the sound, but it was still there.

Overall, good package. I kept the sight and put it on my back up bow after I got a smoking deal on the HHA I currently have. If you have any other questions, feel free to hit me up.

Have to shoot a deer for them to hear it :offtopic: :flag:

The Fever

countryboy27012

Oh hush....My new bow will be here Tuesday and we will have to play hookie from being grown and go sling some carbon!!!
Don't threaten me with a good time!! :fine:

Whenever your ready, just let me know!! :cool: