Best Hog Hunter in the Ga,Fl,Al area

hoghunter102

hogchamp are you boone? where are you from? just curious i know of a younger boy around my age 24 named boone in s fla could be the same guy? and hoghunter102 i thought you said you had a bad encounter with sean kelly and one of your friends, now ur bustin on wolfpack for his bocats cuz he nominated sean and all this does sound a lil off to me, but i am starting to think sean has another alias maybe hoghunter102?

Yeah but if the guy is banned quit talkin bout him be hind his back and wolf pack loves his attenion so i thought i'd give it to him besides they are the best thing since sliced bread ask him he will tell you the same.

hoghunter102

:banana::huh:::ke:
sean sell you them 40 head of hound you treed them bear with 102? lol

Nah i went to tennesse and bought a truck load of older coon dogs that dont get to hunt much, and brought them down to echoles county georgia. And dumped the box what hunts hunts. lol lmfbo, no but uh i dont own any bear dogs(wish i did) .But will someday i go with my friend that lives close to me and we only have 5 or 6 dogs but when there are like 4 or 5 people that is in the club and they pack to it guess what theres quiet afew dogs there .

hoghunter102

Oh and sean dont bear hunt showes you how much u know to bad you dont have your story straight you might have made me look like a idiot. lol

caughthog1

Oh and sean dont bear hunt showes you how much u know to bad you dont have your story straight you might have made me look like a idiot. lol

No you do a good job doin that by YOURSELF! and your one to talk about Wolfpack boastin. Here you are huntin pekinese mixs and stickin up for dog peddlers. You got alot of learning to do.

WolfPack

Banned
hh102........I give up, I can't follow nor read half the crap you say on here anyways. I need a translator when you talk.

crackercurr21

hogchamp let me know when the pics are up i am always interested in working dogs especially if they look good as most cats do i dont think i got a pertty dog in my yard i tell everyone i know to give me the ugliest mut they got and they usually turn out the best and i take it back my 8 month cat b&t is perrty as they come but she is the only one

hoghunter102

No you do a good job doin that by YOURSELF! and your one to talk about Wolfpack boastin. Here you are huntin pekinese mixs and stickin up for dog peddlers. You got alot of learning to do.

that pekenese was better than any 6 or 7 month old pup you ever had and iam just getting tired of yall all you talk about on this board is sean kelly and how his not a man and he sales dogs for a livin i just get tired of it tard.

caughthog1

that pekenese was better than any 6 or 7 month old pup you ever had and iam just getting tired of yall all you talk about on this board is sean kelly and how his not a man and he sales dogs for a livin i just get tired of it tard.

haha thats funny right there. you just compared your finished pekinese skills to that of a 7 month old puppy! You set yourself up kid, think before you type and I never bad mouthed sean. Dog peddlers are of no interest to me buddy:smash:

hoghunter102

haha thats funny right there. you just compared your finished pekinese skills to that of a 7 month old puppy! You set yourself up kid, think before you type and I never bad mouthed sean. Dog peddlers are of no interest to me buddy:smash:

He was not finished by no means. But he was around that age as well. Look i like u and every thing caughthog so lets try to keep it that way. I just dont like wolf pack cause he's a pro hog hunter and knows every thing. Every time i post he puts a negative remark and or startes something about sean on my post so thats why i said iam tired of it.I wasn't talkin about you i was talkin about the anominator. lol:huh:but it looks like i stirred the pot agin:stir: i'll let the tirds settle.:rofl::cool::pop::yawn:

caughthog1

He was not finished by no means. But he was around that age as well. Look i like u and every thing caughthog so lets try to keep it that way. I just dont like wolf pack cause he's a pro hog hunter and knows every thing. Every time i post he puts a negative remark and or startes something about sean on my post so thats why i said iam tired of it.I wasn't talkin about you i was talkin about the anominator. lol:huh:but it looks like i stirred the pot agin:stir: i'll let the tirds settle.:rofl::cool::pop::yawn:

same here buddy!

Blessed

three brothers

I really don't think you can rate the best hog dogger by his dogs or how many or the size of hogs he has killed. You can buy finished dogs and you can kill big hogs with dogs from the pound. Its more about what you do for the sport like not killing everything you catch, not selling culls, and sharing your knowledge with young hunters. There are three brothers I hunt with who represent just that. I would say they are some of the best I know.

H

hogchamp

hogchamp let me know when the pics are up i am always interested in working dogs especially if they look good as most cats do i dont think i got a pertty dog in my yard i tell everyone i know to give me the ugliest mut they got and they usually turn out the best and i take it back my 8 month cat b&t is perrty as they come but she is the only one

here she is, i couldn't get her to pose right but shes bashful.

P1011260.jpg

hoghunter102

I really don't think you can rate the best hog dogger by his dogs or how many or the size of hogs he has killed. You can buy finished dogs and you can kill big hogs with dogs from the pound. Its more about what you do for the sport like not killing everything you catch, not selling culls, and sharing your knowledge with young hunters. There are three brothers I hunt with who represent just that. I would say they are some of the best I know.

I agree 100% cudent have said it any better.

Jester896

Senior Clown

:clap: