Lacross Alpha Burlys

DaddyPaul

Are the uninsulated ones warm enough to wear when it gets down in the low 30's and high 20's? I know I have asked about these before but I won a pair and need to know which ones to order. Thanks.

How2fish

I have a pair of the older Lacross ones and my feet stay toasty..but I wear thicker socks when it's near the freezing mark.

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
What he said!

I've only had mine one season but they did the trick for me last year!

GA DAWG

I know they sure do wear good.I just got mine before bow season.Maybe they will be warm!

Glenn

DP me and my dad each just picked up a pair at Bass Pro in Orlando. We got the $89.00 pair that is not insulatted but they have a "Fleece" lining. Have not got them in the woods yet but just wearing them around the house they are sweet! :clap:

I wore a cheap pair of Bass Pro rubber boots last weekend and after rubbing about 2 inchs of sking and meat from the back of my ankles off I through them in the trash.

They have another pair of Alpha Burly's for $69.00 but the sole and ankle is different on them. The $89.00 ones have more ankle support and they kind of wrap around your foot like a glove.

Arrow Flinger

I use the Granges until the temp gets in the 40's then switch to the Alpha Burley's. If the temps get in the lot 30's or below, I add a pair of Artic Shield boot blankets and stay toasty warm.

Randy

I have both insualted and uninsulated. I bought the insualted pair this year because my feet got cold on the coldest days last year. I can not confrm if the insualted ones work because I have not had a chance to try them out yet this year.

cmhorns

I wore my uninsulated ones most of the year last year without any problems. I was really surprised just how warm they were. When it gets down in the 20's, I will usually just wear my insulated Rockies. I am not sure about the insulated Alpha's, but some insulated rubber boots I have had in the past are a lot heavier than the uninsulated ones. Just my two cents.

Good hunting,
CMHORNS