!!!!whats yalls take on this new BANJO MINNOW!!!!

firebreather

Watchin this show it don't look like a fluke looks definatley realastic what's yall take I aint seen people fishin with it so maybee the fish aint seen it

fishndinty

Actually, a fluke looks much more realistic in the water. Minnows don't generally contort themselves much when they dart about. My face crappie bait are those renosky minnows, and they have absolutely NO action whatsoever in the water....they just look like a minnow :) Banjo minnows will definitely catch some fish, but short strikers don't get hammered by the head-only hook; the Banjo minnow was made to catch fishermen :)

Corey

Yeah get them and the pocket fisherman and your set :)

Quickset!

They do work! When they first came out years ago I bought into it, and gave them a try. I did catch a lot of fish, but there are some down sides. For one...I really didn't catch any more fish than I would have with any other lure. Also had a fair share of short strikes, and hang ups even with the rubber bands. Also you have to change the minnow after every fish almost because it will no longer stay on. I have not seen any shows for newer ones so they may have improved some things. Bottom line is ....yes I caught fish, but I never bought any more! I guess I wasn't really blown away!