Which one of you did this

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Blue goose hybrid

killerv

I don't get the facepalm, let this guy live his life and you live yours. If he wants to repaint a decoy, let him....don't make fun of him. Encourage the guy. Repainting decoys led me to carving my own. My first were terrible. I guess it bothered you enough to save the pic and post it on a forum.

MudDucker

Staff member
Don't be hatin!

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
From the pic it don't really look to bad. Heck, people hunting snow geese with white trash bags.

across the river

I don't get the facepalm, let this guy live his life and you live yours. If he wants to repaint a decoy, let him....don't make fun of him. Encourage the guy. Repainting decoys led me to carving my own. My first were terrible. I guess it bothered you enough to save the pic and post it on a forum.

If he wanted to just live his life, he would have just taken his turkey/goose decoy hunting. Instead, the guy posted a picture of it on the internet and asked what people thought.

emusmacker

I could be mistaken but the OP isn't the one that painted the decoy. It's one of those deals where someone sees something they think is dumb, and decides to share it trying to get support. kinda like the "that guy threads" that pop up every year.

It's all about cred status to some.