Ramcat Broadheads

Johnny 71

Junebug
I used ramcats last season, 125 gr. Originals, after reading the China thread I was thinking there might be a misunderstanding
The Ramcat blades do bend after shooting, but I'd like to add, the three deer I shot last season, the blades went through so fast that they bent because they were stuck 6" in the ground, and left a big hole in the deer
But even then the main part of the Broadheads were fine, I simply ordered blade replacement kit and for under 20$, I had three new Broadheads
So they are not one shot Broadheads, if you replace the blades, hope this helps

Kris87

When mine have bent blades, its because of what you said. They passed through, and they are spinning so fast from the fletching, the rotation into the dirt curls the tips. Fine by me.

Larry Rooks

Ram Cats are the BEST fixed blade head I have ever used. A blade like that is bound to bend when it passes thru the critter and hits dirt/rock, whatever. It is what happens as it is passing thru the animal that counts, and the Ram Cats work. I have shot many other heads over the years that bend real bad, both blades and main body

BowanaLee

I use Ramcat Diamondbacks. They're made completely different though. From my xbow into a blob target, my blades don't bend. Dirt and rocks could be a different matter ? :bounce:
I might get 3 shots from NAP mechanical's before the blades bend or break at 20 yds into a blob. ...Just saying.

Lockhart Launcher

I too shoot ram cats! They fly really well and can cut on both sides of the blades. Haven't had one not pass through yet. Good entry and exit holes.