All these black panthers...when will we see a black bigfoot?

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
Dang? I thought that was purty gentle myself? And let's just quit talking about stuff peeking in windows? Deal? Hey... ain't you the one that heard that little girl a calling her mama on your remote camping trip? I believe that is the creepiest story I have ever heard in my life! No wonder you believe in bigfeets...

That event taught me there some things you just can't explain. Maybe it is why I am unconvinced either way in the existence of our big hairy friend.:crazy:

olcowman

Hillbilly Philosopher
That event taught me there some things you just can't explain. Maybe it is why I am unconvinced either way in the existence of our big hairy friend.:crazy:

I understand your point... there ain't no way your buddy that was with you or another scoundrel pulled a prank on you is there? I believe I could handle a whole herd of bigfeets, a leading black panthers on leashes with chupacabras a sitting on their shoulders, standing in line for a ride on a ufo... but if i experienced what you have and absolutely couldn't find any sort of rational explanation or at least possible reasonable source of that voice you heard...

Well I got to hand it to you if you still enjoy the woods and especially if you hunt or camp alone after that episode. i am pretty sure that is the only thing i have read on here that made me really reflectively pause and go:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
I understand your point... there ain't no way your buddy that was with you or another scoundrel pulled a prank on you is there? I believe I could handle a whole herd of bigfeets, a leading black panthers on leashes with chupacabras a sitting on their shoulders, standing in line for a ride on a ufo... but if i experienced what you have and absolutely couldn't find any sort of rational explanation or at least possible reasonable source of that voice you heard...

Well I got to hand it to you if you still enjoy the woods and especially if you hunt or camp alone after that episode. i am pretty sure that is the only thing i have read on here that made me really reflectively pause and go:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

The thought of a 7 foot giant ape looking in my camper window scares me a lot more than any ghost. Although I was freaked for a while, I actually hadn't thought about it in years until my buddy brought it up here (it was 30 years ago). Thanks westcobbdog for rekindling that memory.:whip:

BobKat

Dang? I thought that was purty gentle myself? And let's just quit talking about stuff peeking in windows? Deal? Hey... ain't you the one that heard that little girl a calling her mama on your remote camping trip? I believe that is the creepiest story I have ever heard in my life! No wonder you believe in bigfeets...

is there a story that goes with this? id love to hear it.

BobKat

ok i got to admit, if someone actually can 100 percent prove bigfoot doesnt exist it would make my day because i actually have a "Phobia" of bigfoot myself, yes i know its dumb and yes i know im going to be picked on for it but i honestly dont see how it cant be real

olcowman

Hillbilly Philosopher
ok i got to admit, if someone actually can 100 percent prove bigfoot doesnt exist it would make my day because i actually have a "Phobia" of bigfoot myself, yes i know its dumb and yes i know im going to be picked on for it but i honestly dont see how it cant be real

Well if one just totally disregards the massive amount of scientific evidence against such a creature, and throws all common sense completely out of the equation... and if one just ignores logic all together... at this point if you are willing to accept a few hundred suspect sighting reports (of which only a small handful could even be remotely considered to be of any value what so ever) and a couple of shaky videos along with a bunch of real blurry pictures as all the evidence needed to substantiate the existence of such a creature in your own mind... under these circumstances, then I too would probably have to agree with you?

Just what is your bigfoot phobia? My phobia 'now' is monkeys peeking in my windows, and I owe you for that! It was spiders and bugs a crawling on me... so maybe this is an improvement in a way?

BobKat

Well if one just totally disregards the massive amount of scientific evidence against such a creature, and throws all common sense completely out of the equation... and if one just ignores logic all together... at this point if you are willing to accept a few hundred suspect sighting reports (of which only a small handful could even be remotely considered to be of any value what so ever) and a couple of shaky videos along with a bunch of real blurry pictures as all the evidence needed to substantiate the existence of such a creature in your own mind... under these circumstances, then I too would probably have to agree with you?

Just what is your bigfoot phobia? My phobia 'now' is monkeys peeking in my windows, and I owe you for that! It was spiders and bugs a crawling on me... so maybe this is an improvement in a way?

theres got to be something responsible for the sightings, and ur welcome for ur phobia, i have a spider phobia also, and im just seriously afraid of bigfoot, i have a fear of one finding me in the woods while im hunting

kfranz

There's only one way to prove/disprove bigfoot and black panthers. Statewide mandrive and shoot anything that moves :shoot:

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly

Wow............if one can ignore all the scientific evidence "Against"?:rofl: That scientific evidnce kind of reminds me of ...................oh, what it is called...........oh yea, the overwhelming "Scientific Evidence" that referred to Global Warming:rofl::rofl:

It is you my friend that is ignoring 1000's of reports and hundred year old tales and "I Swears":smash:

How many does it take to be real? Just one brother:D

BobKat

Wow............if one can ignore all the scientific evidence "Against"?:rofl: That scientific evidnce kind of reminds me of ...................oh, what it is called...........oh yea, the overwhelming "Scientific Evidence" that referred to Global Warming:rofl::rofl:

It is you my friend that is ignoring 1000's of reports and hundred year old tales and "I Swears":smash:

How many does it take to be real? Just one brother:D

:cheers:

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
theres got to be something responsible for the sightings, and ur welcome for ur phobia, i have a spider phobia also, and im just seriously afraid of bigfoot, i have a fear of one finding me in the woods while im hunting

The evidence for Bigfoot’s existence consists mainly of testimony from Bigfoot enthusiasts, footprints of questionable origin, and pictures that could easily have been of apes or humans in ape suits. There are no bones, no scat, no artifacts, no dead bodies, no mothers with babies, no adolescents, no fur, no nothing. Not that there aren't "sightings" of such. There are "sightings" galore. Just check The Bigfoot Field Researchers :D

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Now when I was a kid, the campfire monster was Bigfoot...........................and Bloodybones:hair:

But we never saw them:p

bowboy1989

BigFoot was in my flowers this mornin when I woke up this mornin I offured him a cup of Coffee but he ran off in the woods

Killdee

The best thing that ever came out of the whole Bigfoot legends are the Jack links commercials. Sorry I just dont buy it. I do love to watch the Patterson film, that was the best of all the videos.