How many hours in the woods this past season...

660griz

About 50 hours.
Killed 1.

bulldawgborn

Roughly 180 hours this past year. 3 deer killed. Countless deer passed. 6 different bucks seen, and the 2 I wanted to shoot got away with no lead flung their way. Interesting that you started this thread, because this November during a 9 day hunting stretch I was thinking about the time I have spent actually hunting deer in my lifetime.

I feel a conservative estimate would be 5 1/2 straight months (20 years averaging 200 hours...a considerable bit of time went into the 200 hour yearly average estimate) of my life spent with a gun or bow in my hand hunting deer. I hope by the time I check out, that number will be closer to 18-24 months.

GTHunter007

You fellas that spend 300+ in a stand...that is a lot of hunting. I spend a lot of days in the woods, and in my best seasons I just push the 300 hour mark.

This past season I spent close to 200 up a tree. Killed 2. Of course my hunting fell off when I tagged out on bucks Nov 14th.

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
Never thought about it, but it would have to be in the 550 range...No wonder my old back hurts!!