Hunter Education Course

I'm trying to figure out how to get my wife her hunter safety card. I'm on ga wildlife. Org and they have a bunch of online courses. I'm not sure if you have to take each one, or you pick which one you want? Then on top of that you still have to put 2 hours in the class. Which the calendar has nothing close to me. Back in the late 90s all I did was go to the local high school and did mine. Now it's confusing.

They mention a free course, but why pay online if they have a free course and how can I get it? Also how can she get the in class time when there ain't anything close enough for Whitfield county

Never mind. I see how to get the free CD. But I don't understand the 4 courses online. They total about $70 what's up with that?

660griz

Never mind. I see how to get the free CD. But I don't understand the 4 courses online. They total about $70 what's up with that?

You just take 1 of the online courses, and then attend a 2 hour course and take a test.

HuntinDawg89

Taking an online course (followed by live, in person review and test) is one of your options. If you choose that option you need only one of those courses, not all 4. My daughter took one last summer when she was 10 and I was very impressed with it.

The CD is another option. If you do the CD you don't need the online course. Going old school and doing the complete thing in person is still an option too I think.