223 barks

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
Hold tight they will be back soon...... extra tender too ::ke:

T-N-T

Yearling are Stoopid. They will soon return. Hope you have good batteries for your light

Timbo85

Still lookin for all 3 deer should’ve went with the 556 I reckon , mite sight it in and go for a lung shot next time instead of center mass 🤔

pottydoc

Ya find em yet? You should call somebody with a dawg to get them for you. I usually will only take head shots with my 204.

Timbo85

I think I mite have got a bad box of ammo, I have better luck with my 22 when I make liver shots

Timbo85

Found a man that’s training some puppies to track deer he mite can bring em sat , I don’t have enough time to sight my gun in good enough for head shots that takes time away from my huntin

T-N-T

Timbo, Greg in Clayton wants to talk with you about a dog for sale
Cur brand

beginnersluck

The man that sold me my .223 talked me into getting a 5.56 barrel to change out just in case I needed to shoot a buck. Good thing the AK-15 inner and outer assemblies unscrew with 1/4 turn. I almost missed the buck after I shot a doe with the .223 bc I couldn't get the 5.56 upper on quick enought. I was turning righty loosie and it wouldn't budge??

Timbo85

I know wat u mean main dem things can be tricky specially after doe fever sats in , I usually carry my 22 short with rat shot fer dem bucks down dey it’s not as loud as my 4.10 and gets about the same pattern out to 234 yards