Who's using the same bow?

killabig1

I'm still hunting with my 2006 Bowtech Tribute.
Love it, and it is more than sufficient.

I do acknowledge that newer bows are more efficient and maybe some day I'll upgrade.

Rich Kaminski

Here is an old one, I shot my 1979 model Brown by Bear for many years. Now I have a total of 3 bows and still use all of them.

Ihunt

I don't need a new bow.....

But I want one!

bubbafowler

I'm finally getting one this year!! I got my first adult bow when I was 12. Shot it for 14 years. It finally wore out. Was in a bind before season and found a salvaged cheap bow at Robinson salvage back in 2011. Been shooting it while saving for the one I'm gonna buy this year. Plan to make it last 10 years at least.

Ihunt

I bought a new to me bow. I picked up a 2013 Elite Pulse for $325.00 Don't think I can go wrong when buying them this cheap. Should easily be able to get my money back out of it and even if I have to take a "loss" it will not be more than $25.00 or so. A lot better than selling a brand new flagship after owning it for 12 months.

spencer12

I just like working on and understanding cam systems so I often get bows just to figure them out and sell them shortly after.

A lot of people do this. Many people not only enjoy bowhunting, but they enjoy archery in general. Lot's of people enjoy testing, reviewing, or tinkering with new equipment. It's a hobby to a lot of people.

It's thanks to those people who buy, review, and offer opinions on the newest gear that helps spread great information throughout the archery world.

I do not buy knew bows every year, but when something comes along that I like I usually get it. You do not need the latest and greatest and over the last decade or so very little has changed with modern bows. Yes, some are lighter, longer, shorter etc. but that's what makes archery in general so fun.

Not only do I love to bowhunt, I love to shoot. I had 4 bows before the Elite I have now(Bought about a year or two apart). I liked the previous 4 bows but I knew that they were not the one that "fit me", As soon as I shot my first Elite I knew it was it.

I love my bow and If it had not have been for me getting new bows to see what wasnt for me( Very rarely do I get to test fire a bow due to me being left handed) I would not have found that perfect bow. I've had my elite for about 4 years now and I still love it.

However, the Impulse 34 is looking pretty sweet ;)

shdw633

I have my first compound bow that I bought in the early 80's, a cougar magnum and I bought an XT in the mid 2000's and still shoot that to this day. If it ain't broke, don't fix it and that XT sure ain't broke.