HunterJoe24

Come on... He's smart...

5776cddbfd82a92f266f8b38e2357671--max-baer-jr-beverly-hillbillies.jpg

I bet he owns a double barreled slingshot

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

Unicoidawg

Staff member
All right guys keep it clean. I've had to clean up a few things in this thread. You all know the rules follow them............

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Hahaha..that picture is funny.. You are sir are an absolute riot.. I done got bored again, Ill holler at ya'll probably next year or the next..You boys always make for interesting time now and again..
Browning Slayer, keep your head up and keep reaching for the stars son.

Prolly be more like 5 years.

LanierSpots

Ummm...Columbus is right down the road from Auburn..Have you ever been to a game.. Yeah they ended their march guaranteed... You don't drink beer? The wife take your man card?

Cause Columbus sucks thats why.

And no , I have never been to a game. Tell me about it.

The wife basically took everything away from me 30 years ago so if she has my man card, I would imagine it has expired.

No, I dont typically drink a lot of beer. I prefer things of the stranger taste.

Swineqhog

Window Licker on the Gus Bus
Oh come on now...why LanierSpot are we crossed.. I was just funning with you boys that's all...you're right Columbus does suck though...Nice Wild Wings though.

Browning Slayer

Oh come on now...why LanierSpot are we crossed.. I was just funning with you boys that's all...you're right Columbus does suck though...Nice Wild Wings though.

Ummmm, probably cause your Trolling is showing the trailer trash bandwagon side of Auburn fans and making his beloved Tigers look bad?

We see plenty of Fairweatherfans in here and you are exactly the ones we don't care for. You scream "War Eagle" but leave when the going gets tough.

That's why you haven't started a stupid thread like this since 2014..

LanierSpots

We see plenty of Fairweatherfans in here and you are exactly the ones we don't care for.

Not just Auburn. I have seen more UGA fans lately than ever. Well, before Sunday morning that is.

It happens to every team. WE have all seen it and all teams are hit by it

Browning Slayer

Not just Auburn. I have seen more UGA fans lately than ever. Well, before Sunday morning that is.

It happens to every team. WE have all seen it and all teams are hit by it

It's funny what winning brings out in people. I saw the increase when Richt started the trend and by the 4th game, I saw more UGA flags flying then during Richt's tenure. You can throw them all in. Last year when the Falcons were about to go to the Super Bowl it was crazy. The day after it was over it was a ghost town.

fairhopebama

Bama fan here. We are 10-0 right now and I don't post much in the good times or bad. The only time I like to post is when bad things are happening in Tennessee. Seems like that is more frequent than not and it has even gotten a bit old. I used to like some friendly banter with one LSU member but he has been dismissed on numerous occasions from here.

fairhopebama

Figured he and the real Les Miles road off into the sunset with their grape Kool-Aid, a case of corndogs and a fading memory of the last time LSU beat Bama.

LanierSpots

Bama fan here. We are 10-0 right now and I don't post much in the good times or bad. The only time I like to post is when bad things are happening in Tennessee. Seems like that is more frequent than not and it has even gotten a bit old. I used to like some friendly banter with one LSU member but he has been dismissed on numerous occasions from here.

sup Fairhope... Longtime no see. I dont post here often either. hope you are dong well. :cheers:

fairhopebama

sup Fairhope... Longtime no see. I dont post here often either. hope you are dong well. :cheers:

Doing well. Just getting older by the day. Your boys are looking good and have me a bit nervous. Hopefully we can get some guys healthy and give you all a game. Good luck.

Browning Slayer