Two SEC teams in the play off

SpotandStalk

Funny to hear the backpedaling of some Bama fans that were whining about Osu in previous years.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I can agree with that but last year they got the sweetheart invite and got throttled. There isn't any way to make everyone happy. Unless there are more teams added to the mix. If there was 8 teams aloud this year your buckeyes would have been there.

And someone would be on here saying their team who was ranked ninth got bamboozled.

mizuno24jad

Love these Bama fans leaving out the reason's OSU should have been been picked..

You know, like their 3 top 10 win's... compared to Bama's 0 top 15 wins.

Every Saturday matters, no team can control where their opponents are ranked, but what they can control is how they play whoever they’re playing. Bama throttled every Unranked team they played, where Ohio State got throttled by an unranked team, that is why Bama is in

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Every Saturday matters, no team can control where their opponents are ranked, but what they can control is how they play whoever they’re playing. Bama throttled every Unranked team they played, where Ohio State got throttled by an unranked team, that is why Bama is in

You mean like mercer. :crazy:

scooty006

People acting like Bama is down lol, they're going to beat Clemson...

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Yea, what’s your point? They all play cup cake games, Like UNLV which OSU played....

Bama played an fcs school at the end of the season instead of playing conference teams. Every other conference plays 9 conference games. They play their cup cakes at the beginning of the season as warm up games. Credit the dawgs for playing a quality Kentucky team when auburn and Alabama took the week off. Big10 doesn't play fcs schools. My point is Alabama's signature win is against #17 LSU. They haven't proven they can beat an elite team. I'm not advocating for OSU to be in. Just Alabama to be out

DAWG1419

Bama played an fcs school at the end of the season instead of playing conference teams. Every other conference plays 9 conference games. They play their cup cakes at the beginning of the season as warm up games. Credit the dawgs for playing a quality Kentucky team when auburn and Alabama took the week off. Big10 doesn't play fcs schools. My point is Alabama's signature win is against #17 LSU. They haven't proven they can beat an elite team. I'm not advocating for OSU to be in. Just Alabama to be out

First game was 1Bama vs 3fswhofacepalm:

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
The SEC is so good our third place team made the playoffs

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
The SEC is so good our third place team made the playoffs

facepalm: yep. And the 2 Nd place team didn't even get a New Years six bowl Correction: the peach bowl IS a New Years 6 bowl. We now shall all bow down to the secfacepalm:

Last edited:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I can understand all the hoopla. It's a "down year" for the SEC. We only had 3 teams competing for a BCS slot, only 2 of them made it in and only 3 SEC teams in the Top 10 and only 5 in the Top 25. This is very embarrassing for us SEC fans. It is impossible to hide the fact we did not dominate like we should this year.