Let me tell ya how impressed I am with trailcampro.com

SowGreen

I've had one of the best experiences I've ever had with any company I've ever dealt with. Starting about 3 weeks before I made my purchase with them I exchanged numerous emails with them asking various questions to help me make my purchasing decision. The first email I sent them was sent by me after business hours. I had a reply by 9:30 the next morning, in which, they answered all of my questions.

The second email I sent a few days later was replied to within 30 minutes. This leads me to my purchase and my third email. My order included a camera, camera tree mount, 6 lithium batteries, and an extra SD card. After I finalized my order I realized I forgot to add a cable lock. About 10 minutes after I made my order I emailed them and asked them if I made an additional order for the lock if they would add it to my order so I wouldn't have to pay additional shipping. I was blown away when they told me not to worry about making an additional order and that they would throw in the cable lock at no charge.

Following is our email correspondence:

Me: I just made a purchase a minute ago and realized I forgot to order something. If I make a separate order can it be added to my original order to avoid any shipping cost?
I would like to add the Master Lock Python Cable.

Them: No problem. Ill throw in a python cable at no charge. Thank you for your order and please let me know if you need anything else.

Me: Just to be clear, you are saying for me to go ahead and make the purchase of the Python cable and then you will add it to my original order to be shipped with free shipping, correct?

Them: We will add the Python cable to your order at no charge. Don't worry about placing another order.

As impressed as I was by this unusually great customer service I was equally impressed with how fast they processed and shipped my order. My order was placed at 12:52 pm on Thursday 3/26/15. At 3:52 pm my shipment information was sent to FedEx. At 3:58 pm FedEx picked up the order. I received my order Tuesday 3/31/15 at 1:26 pm.

Kudos TCP for going above and beyond.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
That is definitely impressive.

It is a shame that other suppliers don't follow their lead and offer such great customer service.

I learned a long time ago that word of mouth advertising is some of the very best information that is available. If you do a great job in servicing your customers, then people find that out really fast. However, if you do a lousy job of servicing your customers, then people find out a lot faster about it !!!!

Customer Service is my "middle name" in my business and has been for the past 42 years now. That is why my customers love and respect me and most of them on average have been my customers for 30 years plus.

Yep I had likewise experienced with them you will not find a better place to deal with. Top notch people excellent customer service and warranty

GTHunter007

Never been anything but impressed with the company. Glad to hear others get the same. I have felt like I was peddling this company for the last few seasons...they have not made me look bad yet.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
That's good news. All my old Cudde 3.0's have bit the dirt and I'm fixing to order from them.

GaLarry

Trailcam Pro

I have purchased from them a few times.....They epitomize customer service !

They will try and answer any and all questions about trail cams and you can't beat their 90 day and 2 year warranty on cameras. :clap:

Trigabby

I have purchased from them a couple of times.. They've been fantastic...