Classic older Bows

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
Can you guys name one bow the you would like to have back not because of nostalgia, but because it was just a great shooting bow.

Kawaliga

Gone but not forgotten
Browning Nomad Hunter recurve.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Switchback....that thing had karma

2bbshot

Bowtech Tribute. First compound I really fell in love with. It would be terrible compared to my new bow but I'd still like to have it

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
PSE Mach flite ll , man that thing was a killer, I hunted with it probably 10-12 yrs , finally gave it to a kid at church about 10 yrs ago , lost contact with young man since but often wonder if it's still killing!

The Arrow Guru

I still have the first bow Hoyt ever gave me, an 05 V-Tech. I killed so many animals with that bow. Also loved my Bowtech Allegiance. Gotta sat, my Bowtech Reign 7 will end up being one I can't get rid of.

countryboy27012

I was fortunate enough to have gotten one of the first New Breed bows ever made (or so I heard). That thing was a sho nuff tack driver!

whatman

Martin Lynx, killed a bunch with it. cams were egg shaped. 50% let off. would yank your arm out of socket if you had to let it back off with out shooting it.

01Foreman400

Staff member
I don't ever see myself getting rid of my Mathews LX. I bought it new in 2004 and it shoots great and I hate losing my on deals. :D

fountain

Does a hoyt nitrum turbo count? Other than a big Jim 3pc longbow, that's about the only one I can think of that I want back. I've had countless bows over 25 years and it's hard to remember them all. I can't seem to keep one long.

Hillbilly stalker

Browning backdraft, lord knows how many critters I killed with that thing. Deer, groundhogs, rabbits, squirrels,hogs. It blew up the same year PSE bought them out.

Stump Shooter

Can't remember the name brand but had CHEETAH on the limbs. Killed my first deer with that bow in 1984, no sights, shot three under, A compound bow with a wood riser. That bow was pretty smooth.

NBN

Mathews mq1. No dought I think best bow ever made. Kill over 30 critters with it.

I second the MQ1! Love that bow. Killed a lot of deer with it. Still have it in the archery room today! May get it out and play with it some for ole time sake.