Thnx from 2014 Pre-Spring Arrow Fling

T Harris

Folks, the 5th annual Pre-Spring Arrow Fling is in the books and I must say I've never had or been to any event that had three day of the most perfect weather an event could have.

Friday, Saturday & Sunday was not only cloudless, sunny days, but the temperatures were in the 60's during the day and cool enough at night for outstanding campfires.

I haven't got the final numbers but there were somewhere around 500 folks seeming to have a great time.

I heard nothing but compliments on the course lay-out, friends, families had a wonderful time.

Vendor and more Vendors were here for nearly anything you would be looking for.

Speaking of Vendors, there were plenty, even though a few couldn't make it because of last minute sickness or deaths of family members, still there were more than enough to go around.

NOW, let me mention Compton Traditional Bowhunters.
Again, they are a great organization to be associated with for this event and I'm proud to be a member.

Compton members, Floyd Wells & Caroline, his wife set up an unbelievable kids program I've had the pleasure to witness (I'll post a few photos later). Floyd does the kids events at the Compton Rendezvous at Berrien Springs, MI, the third week in June ever year, if you haven't been there, A MUST IF YOU EVER GET A CHANCE.

The Boy Scout Camp Raffle went great as well as the chili supper on Saturday night.

I'll close for now but I just want to say thanks to all that help to make this event successful again.

If you didn't make it here, you truly missed out.

I'm sure I'll have more to say later as well as I'll post a few photos. For those that were here, please post your photos as well.

Terry Harris

T Harris

HOLY COW!!!

How could I forget to thank my wife Rhonda and Scott & Val Gray my right arms, for being by my side and so essential to the event. I couldn't do this without them.

Of course there are other friends that help with setting out and taking up targets. getting supper prepared and helping out at registration.

Thanks to Mike Carlton, Johnny Lee, Gerald Simmons, Johnny Stelly, Gary Zimmer, Jerry Tomasovsky, Jerry Ragusa and John fro New York (sorry John that I couldn't remember your last name).

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

YOU ALL ARE SO APPRECIATED.

Terry Harris

TNGIRL

I have pictures but had to work tonight, so hopefully can get them posted up on Tuesday...it was a fantastic shoot Terry...thanks!!!!!
:yeah:

T Harris

Tomi, it's always a pleasure seeing you and Jeff, not to mention anticipating your outstanding photos.

Thank you both for all your support.

Terry Harris