BB Boom?

61BelAir

I think I have the only remaining unopened product in the states...:fine::fine::fine:

The heck with resale value!! You should be out making some loooonnnnggg casts (or short ones) and catching a lot of fish with it.

or at least reeling in the same one over and over again.

I forgot to add: Thanks to the video I now know the CORRECT PRONUNCIATION is "B. B. Boom" when all this time I would read it on here and think it was "B-B-Boom" like studdering.

sinclair1

The heck with resale value!! You should be out making some loooonnnnggg casts (or short ones) and catching a lot of fish with it.

or at least reeling in the same one over and over again.

I forgot to add: Thanks to the video I now know the CORRECT PRONUNCIATION is "B. B. Boom" when all this time I would read it on here and think it was "B-B-Boom" like studdering.
Big Betty Boom was the long version

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Raymond is out of the bait building business.He still makes a few for himself and a couple friends

So what you're saying is you have a couple you can sell me? :D

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
:biggrin2::bounce:
I think we might have to recreate those videos,for posterity sake.
I seen a little girl catch a bass with a red & white bobber. The hook was at the bobber and she was reeling it in. ?
Little bass hit it. guess if you drag something long enough. ?

brunofishing

I'm still on the pro staff, Ill see if I con dig some up.

Long cast pro staff. Short cast boyz are all gone I think.

8pointduck

Only 7.97 retail...................................Get some for your friends........................

TheBishop

BB Boom the legend that never dies.....short cast... long cast