Espn

Well, ESPN continues to fade, sink and stink. That newish SC6 show absolutely sux.

I know you all already knew this, but I just had to vent again. Thanks...

Water Swat

The whole network is hard to watch as a whole now. It's a shame. Used to never start a day without a cup of coffee and the early sportscenter.

Horns

ESPN is tanking faster than the Titanic

riprap

They fired one of their SC anchors as soon as she got off maternity leave. Must have voted for Trump.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Couldn't tell you the last time I watched ESPN.. I'll watch the College Gameday stuff from time to time and tune in to watch a game but that's about it for me.

riprap

So this thread reminded to me to give SC another try a few minutes ago. When I turned it over there commercials were on. After about 3 minutes the show came back on. They were showing some tweets and a guy pushing some $495 shoes. They also asked their most liberal sure Dan lebetard or whatever his name is about it. I didn't make it past that.

Duff

The whole network is hard to watch as a whole now. It's a shame. Used to never start a day without a cup of coffee and the early sportscenter.

Yep. Same here

snookdoctor

Y'all just don't understand, because you aren't "insiders".
When you subscribe to be an "insider", along with getting valuable insight from gurus like Mel whatshisname, they also send you a free auto-injectable pen (similar to an epipen). After sticking yourself with it in the left eye, suddenly everything you see on ESPN isn't half bad.:bounce:

Unicoidawg

Staff member