Any deals on wireless cameras?

shdw633

Does anyone know of any sales going on for wireless cameras going on right now?

bogeyfree31

Academy has the Spartan GCATTIKT 8.0 MP Infrared for $289.95 online.

Not sure if that's a good camera or not, but regular price says $389.

PappyHoel

What's the usual set up fee and monthly plan?

N

NantucketShedHunter

$25 for 3 months of service. No set up fee I don't think.

shdw633

What's the usual set up fee and monthly plan?

I think that's one of the most important things you have to look at before you buy one of these. I bought a chinese wireless but later found that I would have to either change my cell phone plane to accommodate the camera or pay $30 a month in order to get the pics, where Moultrie and Bushnell have plans that start at $10. Not sure what Spartan's plan is. But $290 seems like a pretty good deal.

GottaGetOutdoors

Academy has the Spartan GCATTIKT 8.0 MP Infrared for $289.95 online.

Not sure if that's a good camera or not, but regular price says $389.

I just confirmed with the HCO owner that Academy is not an HCO/Spartan dealer. Academy does not have Spartan cameras in stock and is not a dealer. They apparently do it as a click-thru gimmick.

GottaGetOutdoors

I think that's one of the most important things you have to look at before you buy one of these. I bought a chinese wireless but later found that I would have to either change my cell phone plane to accommodate the camera or pay $30 a month in order to get the pics, where Moultrie and Bushnell have plans that start at $10. Not sure what Spartan's plan is. But $290 seems like a pretty good deal.

It is bogus. Academy is not a Spartan GoCam dealer and not allowed to sell at that price. The owner at HCO/Spartan confirmed it.

Last edited:

bogeyfree31

So what happens when I add the camera to my cart and pay for it? They send the order to a 3rd party to fill? I would still get it for $289 even if it did not come straight from Academy.

Guess I don't understand the problem.

shdw633

Thanks your the heads up!!!! We have bought three of them so far and may find a few others leaving the shelf in the next few hours!!! This is what I was looking for and again I really appreciate the heads up!!! :cheers:

Roswell Bowhunter

Thanks your the heads up!!!! We have bought three of them so far and may find a few others leaving the shelf in the next few hours!!! This is what I was looking for and again I really appreciate the heads up!!! :cheers:

No problem. Glad I could help! They also had the E2's on sale for $74. I picked up a couple more of those.

shdw633