Custom Call Appraisals! Help!!

Steven Farr

Maybe the man has entered a new chapter in life and is on the right track.

ryanwhit

The little calls did sound pretty good. The impression I got is that Tommy had designed the calls and Tony was building them.

Gaswamp

looks like Tony's design

Nitro

Banned
I hope so. I spoke with him at Nationals. He and I go way back. Tony is a likeable guy. Really talented call maker too. I wish him well.

3chunter

Nitro ever seen one of these? I been looking for another one...
2nd call, 2nd row from left...Some new call tony came out with last year and I have been trying to find another one but haven't found one.......

DSC00628.jpg

DMP

So whats the deal with Tony? Always heard he was a very talented call maker but just could never stay on the right path.

TurkeyManiac

Hello Gents!
I really hate when folks do what I am doing and resurrecting a thread from forever ago. Oh well.
I see GobblingLawyer hasn’t been on in a while, so I wanted to ask who else might be good to go to for appraisals. Im more curious than anything else. I generally know the values of my Neil Cost boxes, but I have loads of signed (quaker boy) Kirby stuff from the 80’s and 90s. Boat paddles, slates, Neil cost replicas, etc.... Any idea on who to ping fellas?

TurkeyManiac

Much appreciated

Gaswamp

interesting read again.

Send Mark Sharpe a PM. there were a few guys at Unicoi that did a seminar talk on call collecting this year