Business Casual Help

basstrkr

My beloved calls my wardrobe "boorrrring." :biggrin2:

I simply say that over the last 50 years (excluding time in uniform) a wardrobe identical to what I described has meant that I have never been caught overdressed or underdressed for any professional occasion. I have just added or removed a tie, put the sportscoat on or took it off, rolled up my sleeves or buttoned my collar, and abracadabra I'm dressed to match whatever is happening.:fine:

And now my feelings are hurt because you picked on me. :cry:
LOL. Know picking. If I sent you a pic of my closet I'm pretty sure they would be devastatingly similar.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Congratulations on your son’s achievements
Appreciate it.

He was trying to get Ft Bragg, but I guess big Army was needing Captains at Ft Gordon instead, he'll be there this summer.

WOODIE13

I think you should go with second from the right to show off those boots
Do they make skinny jeans for fat guys, pockets might be screaming

WOODIE13

Lol. Congrats to your son and your family. Raising them right.
Got some good boys and thanks.

He was a Marine, we actually ran into each other in Afghanistan while I was contracting, got out, was National Guard combat medic, went to Penn State, majored in chemistry and microbiology, graduated with a 3.98 GPA during COVID. Applied to VCOM, got turned down, waited a year and got accepted. Was commissioned 2LT (he was a SGT in the USMC, so he's got that) upon being accepted to VCOM, residency all over the place, at Fredericksburg, VA currently. He also blessed me with another addition to my rug rats with a grandson, going on 3 months now.

BeerThirty

Congrats to your son and thanks for his service.

Biz casual used to be khakis, and a button up or polo.

There are now C-suite folks wearing skinny jeans, sneakers and a cardigan.

WOODIE13

Congrats to your son and thanks for his service.

Biz casual used to be khakis, and a button up or polo.

There are now C-suite folks wearing skinny jeans, sneakers and a cardigan.
This new generation ruined it all

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
This new generation ruined it all
Congrats on your son’s achievement.

Call me old school, you got an appointment with me and show up with no socks, you’ll get to reschedule.

WOODIE13

Call me old school, you got an appointment with me and show up with no socks, you’ll get to reschedule.
Trufe and appreciate it

sinclair1

I am still laughing at the GM. He had a Management interviewee show up with no socks and walked in with an energy drink. He put the energy drink on the GMs wood desk.

It was a 10 interview

WOODIE13

WOODIE13

This^^^

Hairy men's ankles make me throw up in my mouth. Fashion trends be danged, wear socks or turn in your man-card immediately.

Now wimmens ankles are an entirely different story... :biggrin2:
So shaving is gude?