Auto industries worst Idea

Big7

The Oracle
Love El Caminos. Big 7, I bet yours was bad to the bone

Worst idea I’ve seen lately on cars is “auto stop” that turns the engine off when you come to complete stop, then restarts when you press the gas

Not happening here.

I don't even like the auto brake.

I used to tell my XGF all the time to
run someone over if she was at risk.
Also, to keep a car or two length at a stop light or in traffic
if something happened so as not to get pined in.
She would not carry a pistol.

Only time I want my car to stop is if I stop it.

If it comes down to that, I'll just buy used and fix them up.

basstrkr

Crucks

I used to like and have station wagons. '56 chevy, 65 Fairlane, ,66 Malibu. My told he hated them but was driving an Expedition at time.

Cmp1

BANNED
I almost bought one that had a 427 with the cowl induction that was nice , even had the dual white stripes on Orange paint .

Wow,,,, bet that was nice,,,, when I was 17 I had a chance to buy a 70 challenger,,,, 383 with a 6 pack, race cam,,,, nitrous,,,, triple black,,,, my dad talked me out of it,,,, said I would kill myself,,,, you wouldn't believe what I bought instead,,,,

LOVEMYLABXS

Wow,,,, bet that was nice,,,, when I was 17 I had a chance to buy a 70 challenger,,,, 383 with a 6 pack, race cam,,,, nitrous,,,, triple black,,,, my dad talked me out of it,,,, said I would kill myself,,,, you wouldn't believe what I bought instead,,,,

A VW BUG ? :biggrin2:

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
SUV is short for glorified station wagon.
Yeah but as a kid in the early 70's sittin in a Kingswood Estate or a Skyline with that rear facing back seat was da bomb. You could make faces at the drivers behind you, or just stare them down.

Of course now days with road rage that probably wouldn't work out too well.

Rick Alexander

Still got

my 84 LTD Country Squire in the driveway today. Something about owning the Harry and the Henderson's car. Looks a little rough but still runs like a top. Tag is like 18 bucks a year, insurance is dirt cheap, and folks just tend to get the heck out of the way for fear or wiping paint off this thing onto their car.:bounce:

Can't seem to get the wife to let me get rid of it. We've had it since 1986.

3ringer

Ford Truck