Need Kentucky bow hunt

GREG66

Im looking to set up a DIY hunt in Kentucky this year. I would like to have private land but am not opposed to public land, does anyone know some place that is ok priced. Ive done the guided thing in Illinois and had good luck with it, I just would like to have a DIY hunt . Thanks for any help!:huh::huh:

tnbrute

I can't give you any info on Ky but I would suggest going just a little more north to Ohio. There DNR will send you loads of info and in the south west part of the state there are some real good wildlife areas with some very nice deer. Also there out of state license fees are cheep.

Cavalry Scout

There is alot of public land in western Ky. Land Between the Lakes will send you a whole package of info. There have been some really big bucks taken from their public land. I hope to go this year myself.

madie

Lbl

LBL is one of the best places in the state of KY to hunt.I was born and raised in LBL before we was all forced out.(We made some good whiskey in them hills.)Was over there yesterday at the family cemetery and rode around looking at the ice damage from a year ago.The northern end got the worse of it.If you decide to hunt there look at area 8 and 10 up on the southern end some very nice bucks has been killed there over the yrs.A couple friends of mine from GA come up and bow hunt here.

Ricky

KYTNHunter

Banned
LBL is great and Ft Campbell is overlooked, although with this "war" they have reduced available areas to hunting due to maneuvers.

satchmo

LBL is great and Ft Campbell is overlooked, although with this "war" they have reduced available areas to hunting due to maneuvers.

Ditto. Ft Campbell is a fantastic place to hunt and the archery only areas are overloaded with deer.

Jyacup

I have 120+ acres in Southern Illinois. I am not an outfitter. You will enjoy this a lot better.
So far, I do not have any leases signed. I charge half of what an outfitter charges.

John 770-883-6596