Buckeye's/Ace shoot this Sat...

alligood729

Buckeyes will be shooting this Saturday in Jersey, same place as usual. Sign in from 9-2.....only one other game in the area that I can see is over in Bowden....y'all come on out! I think the printed brochure says the 17th, but I posted the dates before it was done, so that one's on me. There are some logistics issues at the farm next weekend anyway..Looking forward to seeing you guys!

crich68

We plan on coming. Haven't shot with y'all before so we are looking forward to some new scenery.

Hunter922

First time for us as well, This is the correct Address yes ??
1250 Jersey/Social Circle Rd Covington Ga, 30014 ...
Cant' wait..:clap:

BowanaLee

Sounds like a wanner. :fine: Regular entrance or where the Elite shoot was ?

alligood729

Sounds like a wanner. :fine: Regular entrance or where the Elite shoot was ?

Enter at the main gate, where you came in for the Elite shoot. Sign in is at the same place at the lodge, parking in the same place too. Going to use the porch on the back of the lodge to sign in, looks like we may get a little damp....facepalm:

alligood729

Stakes are set, range is short, hope the rain ain't too bad. Enter at the main gate off Jersey road, come by the big house and park by the lodge. Bring your tick spray and boots....may be wet and buggy. Got one off me already.....:D

Last edited:

BowanaLee

Sounds good ! .....They even dropped the chance of rain to 30%. :yeah:

gretchp

sorry i have to miss it Alligood, its a stay at home weekend to help the hubbie! Next three weekends are back to back shoots and then ASA, small price to pay to play! Plus we have LA soooo no way I can miss that time...