10/2 AM

slow motion

Leaving the house shortly with the tractor. Gonna sit a few hours this morning in a tree. Good luck all.

Went to tell Sweet Thang bye. She was sleeping so well and looked so peaceful it seemed a shame to wake her. That all changed when I touched her arm. She jumped with her arm drawn back for a punch. She laughed and said you almost got it. A beauty that will kick your backside. What a woman.

slow motion

5 minutes till legal light and I just rolled in. Marginal wind for hunting but I'm not much of a hunter anyway. Back in a few when I'm sitting in a tree.

slow motion

And I'm in a tree. Right on the edge of pined as it transitions to creek bottom. Jumped 1 on way in. Never saw but it hopped a few times and stopped. Maybe a B&C squirrel. Think it was Saturday I posted white oaks are still a week or 2 away. I was wrong. Got several right here and they are dropping a few that I can hear. Definitely need to trim a few Lanes. Last time I sat here was January and I met the noseblind buck.

slow motion

Wind is shifty this morning but not terrible so we shall see. Maybe something cool will happen. Apparently a buck decided to make a scrape in my parking spot last night.
Get em.

slow motion

And I have officially seen a deer from the stand. Pretty doe in full fall color eased by. Should get my wind shortly.

slow motion

Nothing since the lone doe. Gonna give it a little longer then play on the tractor.

You been very quiet @bilgerat bad signal or so overrun with deer you can't post?

slow motion

Got 1 blowing up in the pines.