10/21pm

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Way to go less, just heard one blow at something. Maybe it will come this way.

deast1988

Just had a whole pack of bucks come through. Two little 6's we're keeping my attention then I looked up and saw three bigger bucks in front of me. They were all pretty obscured by a thicket but one gave a shot and I took it. Not sure how big he is yet but he's down!

Shoot a picture congrats let's see him

killer007

Shot a 10 today at 4:30, I hadn't been in the stand no more than 20 minutes. Got a 11 at a sign in hunt on the local wma on thursday. Thankfully the 11 was tagged by DNR so I still have one to go. This year is shaping up to be very special. Last one is going to be with the bow.

z24dawg89

Cool threads and great info. I was in the stand in Jackson County hunting over a pasture between woodlines. Saw a doe and fawn and watched them casually feed for about 45 minutes out in the open, but along the edge. Shot a yote about 6:20, got down to check him out, and on my way back toward the stand, saw a buck in the field. Snuck around and climbed back up in the stand and saw 3 of em, biggest being a 6 point. It was late/getting dark and the season is early, so I passed on him - which I have never done before. Hunting a lot more this year. Good luck everyone.