10/22 Trigger Job Advice. Help. Please.

lonewolf247

The Volquartsen hammer kit lets you keep the factory trigger group, just cuts the pull in half.

Rosewood

Sounds good Rosewood! At the time, I couldn't find any good feedback on aftermarket trigger jobs. Most of what I saw, seemed to imply that the factory trigger was not very upgrade friendly, so I just went with the BX. It's good to know, there are good upgrade options out there.

I still have my factory trigger group. If I happen to acquire a blued finish 10/22 in the future, I will go with the Volquartsen option on my old trigger, and put it back in the stainless rifle, and put the BX in the new rifle.

Thanks for the info!!

Jester896

Senior Clown
I put a Power Custom competition hammer kit in mine a few years ago. Very light pull. Very similar to Volquartsen kit. Looks like they changed their name to GrandMasters, LLC. $38.90 for the kit.
reading his site...his kits aren't recommended for the plastic trigger groups and they may or may not affect the trigger pull or get it close to the 2.75# it does in the metal triggers.

jglenn

The kidd trigger kit is a little over $100 and works in the plastic trigger groups. Frankly I like it better than the bx. .easy to install