11/10 AM

PAW-PAW BUCK

Headed to Heard County, I will be hunting the edge of 10 year old planted pines and hardwoods. Everybody be safe and good luck.

Zak26

Checking in from Early County. Sitting in some pines overlooking food plot wind is blowing pretty good hope they move with these cooler temps. Good luck everyone

buckshed

Hunting food plot with deep ditch running up to it in Pike....be safe everyone this wind can be dangerous

Powerline

Couldn’t make up my mind where to go this morning. Wanted to cover a lot of ground picked box stand on a power line and field Jasper county. This stand has been hunted a lot this year don’t have much confidence this morning.

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
Heard County also. Dad is hunting a small oak flat in a very good travel corridor. I’m sitting on the edge of a cutover where it meets hard wood. Both stands have been good for seeing deer this time of year. Between the wet ground and wind, gonna have to stay sharp this morning. They might slip up on us.

naildrvr

Me and Jake are in our box stand behind the house in Upson county. Windy as rip, but not quite so bad down in the bottom. Good luck everyone and be safe.

Jason79

Up in ladder stand in Fannin co. Didn't know it was gonna be this windy..... What's the best site to see wind forcast ?

charlie81

Bibb county here. Lots of scrapes and other sign but I haven’t seen a deer from the stand since opening weekend.

gtmcwhorter

First sit of the year. Just got permission to hunt this property in Walton Yesterday. Sure is nice to be 20 minutes from the house instead of 2 hours. Sitting in an old 2 man ladder in a Hardwood bottom on a river.

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
At it in Dooly, hunting some flooded timber. Got a hog and a doe yesterday. Looking for a doe or buck, need at least 3 for the freezer. 4 shots heard so far. Good luck. It is breezy.

Daddy Buck

Talbot County over a food plot where I saw 10-pt chasing a doe on Sunday. Drove in from Jacksonville at 1:30 am and up at 5. Hope the rut is still on. Deer hunting is hard work, lol. Good luck everybody.