11/20 pm

Jfaass

Headed out to my spot in Spaulding county. Gonna be a brown is down kinda evening. Had pictures in this plot this morning at 6 & 6:05 what looked to be a decent buck trailing a doe. We will see how it unfolds

ditchdoc24

Sitting on the ground in Jasper County. One of my wife’s coworkers gave me permission to hunt on his small tract so here I am. An afternoon sit on a small piece of land is still better than not getting to sit. Good luck to everyone in the woods this afternoon!

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Got the blind set up for tomorrow's rifle opener, sitting in the blind with my better half trying to get her a deer, wind is cutting pretty good

Hit-n-Miss

We set up in Thomas co. Have my wife in the plot stand and I’m in the woods. Have a tarsal hung at each location that we cut out of a nice buck my neighbor shot this morning. He couldn’t find a processor that could take it. So I helped him. Man it’s been a while. That’s work. Good luck all

DSGB

I’m on my clover plot at the lease. Couldn’t decide where to go, but I’ve had a couple good bucks on camera during daylight here earlier in the week. Maybe one will swing through this cold afternoon.

Hunter922

In our Oak set in Cobb.. Biggins' on camera just need one to stroll thru here...
-------------------->

Curtis

Back at it in Coweta Co. Spooked two does coming in. Will see how it goes. Hoping my son scores. I am here for moral and field dressing support more than anything. Good luck all.

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
Quick hunt in Heard. My buddy, Christian, is on the gun tonight. Same stand I killed out of last night, but there is another shooter around.

ditchdoc24

Just got busted by a buck that came in behind me from a neighboring property.

TBG

Had a doe acting nervous then slipped away without crossing to my side of the creek. Winds in my favor, but who knows.

DSGB

Had one little deer come out at last light

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
We set up in Thomas co. Have my wife in the plot stand and I’m in the woods. Have a tarsal hung at each location that we cut out of a nice buck my neighbor shot this morning. He couldn’t find a processor that could take it. So I helped him. Man it’s been a while. That’s work. Good luck all
Cut up my own this am....makes one feel useful, and youthful.