11/28 am

trhankinson

I’m out in upson with my son. Hardwood drain where three clear cuts meet. Seen a lot of deer here this year but not the right one. Any deer today will be fine. Good luck today

Jason79

Up tree with stick n string this morning in Fannin.... Seen alot of chasing last couple days so let's see what this Code Blue can do ?

Hunter922

Up a large pine in Cobb, Goldtip ready to go..Happy Thanksgiving to all....Be safe....
CJ kill a giant....

BigBrett

In blind in warren. First good size piece of tenderloin that walks out gets a dirt nap

Hickory Nut

Back in the thick stuff in Hall Co. They were chasing here yesterday, hoping for more of the same. Good luck!

fatback

Up in Lowndes Co. On a small food plot on the edge of 1 year old planted pines and a big cypress head. Listening to the duck hunters blast away. Woods are waking up on Thanksgiving Morning. So much to be thankful for. Good luck everybody.

AJLBucks

OTG in Walker county. Only second sir of the year. In a honey hole that always has been good for sightings, we’ll see. On my way to church last night there were deer everywhere, even saw a piebald. Good luck and happy thanksgiving!

scout1961

Back in the thick stuff in Hall Co. They were chasing here yesterday, hoping for more of the same. Good luck!
Up
OTG in Walker county. Only second sir of the year. In a honey hole that always has been good for sightings, we’ll see. On my way to church last night there were deer everywhere, even saw a piebald. Good luck and happy thanksgiving!
up in Walton my millennial son is watching hardwood finger at base of clear cut and I am an creekbed near a mix. I thank God for this great day!

Big red 56

Up in a tree with the ole bow an arrow in hall co in a hardwood flat meeting a pine thicket

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
On a mountain ridge in the Smokies at about 4000’ on national forest land. Nippy up here. Just had a big bear stroll by, but unfortunately the bear season isn’t open. Any legal buck I can get a shot at is going home with me.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member