11/3 AM

naildrvr

Me and my oldest son finally got a chance to sit in our newly remodeled box stand behind the house. We are in Upson county and it's cool and still. Hopefully the pulpwooders won't show up next door this morning.

Big Foot

right behind you Nut, BB going down this am N Fulton -Nut, will be hunting near you in the am - do not shoot me please

BigBrett

Glascock up. Dead quiet no wind hope it stays that way

DSGB

Back on public land with the bow. Looking to put one in the freezer. Nice and cool this morning. Good luck everyone!

hunter922jr

On the ground in some pines in Cobb. Good buck only this morning with the exception of 1 doe.

GAHunterr

Sitting in a pine thicket next to some bedding up here in WIlkes county. Cool, quiet morning. All I can hear are distant trucks and the owls within 100 yards. Looks to be a great morning boys. Good luck everyone

wildcats

Set up in ground blind. Troup is nice and cool this AM.
Good luck and be safe all

GAHunterr

Got a light fog in the air right but before the sun is coming up. Trying to not get my hopes up but I'm loving these conditions. Something feel right ?

NickNock24

I’m on baby duty here in Cherokee. Me and my 8 week year old son will be watching for Deer behind the house from his bedroom. Looks like it is going to be a great morning! Good luck guys!