11/3 AM

Pilgrim

Just saw first deer of the morning- just a fleeting couple of glimpses- either a doe or small buck

swamp

Just had a big body half rack point bumping 2 does and grunting. If he had the other side might have taken him. Made a scrape as well. S. Fulton

DSGB

Hear turkeys in the bottom behind me. Probably where the deer are too.

Curtis

Had to take an “emergency” phone call from work. While whispering in phone, after seeing nothing all morning, that is when a doe came trotting through with a spike a few yards behind. Call ended abruptly! Nothing following. Dagnabit. Calling it a morning.

DSGB

Atta boy Pilgram!

Nothing here but a fox squirrel. Gonna hang in as long as I can.

campboy

Skunked in Floyd this morning. Very few shots. Only 3 deer at the processor. Will be back this evening

DSGB

I’m out of snacks and getting low on water. Gonna call it a morning.

DoubleDees

I was in before daybreak in Laurens co. I ended up seeing 4 does, and 3 small bucks. I took 1 doe for the freezer and left everything else alone. I called up all the young bucks with a rattle bag on separate occassions. 2 of them started pushing each other around, so i got some great video of that. I plan on heading back out for the afternoon. I had a big one on my trail camera working the scrape line yesterday. Attached is a picture of the doe on my trail camera right before she became jerky. One of the scrapes is just to her left in the picture.MFDC0345.JPG

buckshed

Had a pretty good morning in Pike heard chasing multiple times but deer were running through thick stuff..then a nice buck came out by himself to make a scrape and i dropped him in his tracks