12/14

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
46 and breezy here in Dooly. I’m in my tripod watching a hardwood bottom. Oldest is at the waterhole. I’m after a biggun, he’s after mature legal deer. Good luck.

ditchdoc24

In a ladder stand in Monroe County. Overlooking a hardwood bottom with thick pines to my right and behind me. Temps were in the mid to upper 30s on the ride down. Might not see anything or might kill a monster. No matter what, it still beats being at work.

BmasterVol

Out in Douglas. Not sure if I want another doe for the freezer or if I want to see if big boy shows up today. Trigger finger is itching

Last edited:

flatwoods

Good luck men. I got 2 to process today.
Still haven't located one I want to kill. The fun part of it all for me is looking though.
I found a borderline deer. After thinking it over, I'm going to see if he can make it until next year.
Might go looking in a different spot tomorrow.

HarryO45

Mag dump Dirty Harry
Saw a deer only for a moment, couldnt twll exactly what it was, but could tell it was not a small deer. That was a while ago and he was angling away from me, so i doubt i will ever know what it was. Look at center of this picture- that is a fresh rub. Made less than five days ago. IMG_7388.jpeg

DynamicDennis

Ha … i was getting seasick, just got back to truck. Two does waiting for me within 25 yards… blew at me and ran before i even saw them. Great morning but not much action today.

I have a Christmas party tonight. Hope i will be at it again in morning, problem is the party is in a distillery.
I could fill in for you, not much for parties but I do like distilleries