12/14

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Everyone give up? Stayed home today.

hunter84

Back at it in Gilmer County, season is almost over I'm going to hunt hard for rest of the season going to try a couple of all day hunts starting in the morning. I'm on WMA and don't usually hunt on weekends by I haven't seen any hunters during the week for a while just some people walking so maybe everyone has given up since it's bow only and end of the season. From here until the end of the season if it's legal I'm slinging arrows. Good luck everyone and be safe.

johnpoulan83

Missed The Vote
I’m in a groundblind tucked off a cotton field between a pine block and a big block of woods. Lastnight I sat 100 yards down in a tower stand and the buck I’m after was out in daylight, he’s at least a 7 year old 10 point .

Attachments

• IMG_5235.png
    IMG_5235.png
    735.7 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_5831.png
    IMG_5831.png
    428.9 KB · Views: 73

Dupree

Sitting this evening out. Cams are slow though.

B. White

I've killed deer when the temp was 10 and when it was 96, but that constant breeze like we had today makes it hard for me to stay motivated. I rely on hearing a lot in thick stuff and sat on a ridge this morning and 100 may have came by, but I couldn't hear nothing but wind. Gave up about 11:30. Sat on a field this evening where at least I could see and about 5 mins after getting in I heard some blowing downwind. Some come in on the other side of me about the same time stayed around and kept me treed until about 6:15. I'll head back to the thick stuff in the a.m. and hope the wind doesn't repeat. Tempted to sleep in, but can't make myself do it when there is a new rub everywhere I look.

Latest posts