2 weeks and 2 days!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I haven’t been out in this heat much at all lately, unless I’m fishing and taking a few dips in the lake! I have been making progress on the honey do list though, so there is that. 2 weeks and 2 days til small game opens!! Its time to get back after it! Anyone else getting stoked and ready to chase some pigs on Public land? Honestly, I’m about to lose my mind!

frankwright

The heat is keeping me from getting excited.
I shot the GA State IDPA Match in Dawsonville on Saturday. We started at 8:30 and finished around 3:00.
It was a hot sweaty event. I got home soaked to the skin and my Wife said "You are getting too old for this". Ha

I have pigs hitting my one feeder in Talbot county but have not been back down there.
The only way I can hunt this time of year is to nap in the camper A/C until about 3 am and then go sit on the stand till 8 or 9.
I have a solar light on the feeder and most of my guns have a green light so I can get a shot.
I am getting a little fired up for deer season but it is rough in this heat.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
The heat is keeping me from getting excited.
I shot the GA State IDPA Match in Dawsonville on Saturday. We started at 8:30 and finished around 3:00.
It was a hot sweaty event. I got home soaked to the skin and my Wife said "You are getting too old for this". Ha

I have pigs hitting my one feeder in Talbot county but have not been back down there.
The only way I can hunt this time of year is to nap in the camper A/C until about 3 am and then go sit on the stand till 8 or 9.
I have a solar light on the feeder and most of my guns have a green light so I can get a shot.
I am getting a little fired up for deer season but it is rough in this heat.
Totally with you Frank! If I can get my but to go, I can hang til noon, usually., but then I’ll be hitting the cooler waiting back at the truck for me. I have a camera to put out and another couple to check. I agree it’s just too hot To go……I’m still excited To be able Shoot a pig!

dfurdennis

I'm tired of seeing pigs ...got a lot of them on the property, gonna go drop some this weekend. I do miss stalking them at Beaverdam tho....might make a run before deer season starts or maybe after when it's cooler...only problem then is it's usually flooded!

Kev

I’ve been shooting pigs at night all summer. They have destroyed a few tracts near my house.

Latest posts