2020 Habersham Deer Season

Shadow11

What happened to all the habersham folks? I always enjoyed hearing from you guys. Did y'all do any good last year in the sham?

I got a pretty good 10 behind my house in the southern half of the county, and my brother got a good 10 and 8 near his place on the northern half.

Mine...
IMG_20201109_114855.jpgIMG_20200821_182454.jpg

Buford_Dawg

Outstanding deer, congrats. I am about to close on some property in Habersham next month and lord willing will be moving up that way in the next year or so. I may have to give some of the public land a try.

Shadow11

Outstanding deer, congrats. I am about to close on some property in Habersham next month and lord willing will be moving up that way in the next year or so. I may have to give some of the public land a try.
Thx. Been here about 40 years. Some of these guys do real well on the public land, but I think they must be a lot tougher than me. I've never been able to make it far enough in to find the big boys.

Thunder Head

Gone but not forgotten
Nice buck!!!

I had down season as far as sightings go. I passed a nice 3.5 buck. Got winded by bears twice and saw a piece of one another time.

Almost every one I talked too had a slow year. There were some realy nice bucks killed though.

Shadow11

Thx. It's strange how it can change so much from one year to the next. Last year at this time, there were 7 or 8 bucks that were regulars. I lucked up and got the better one. Now, there is only one little spike and a button buck coming around. Big difference from last year at this time.