224" Evans County Monster......

BornToHuntAndFish

http://www.gon.com/article.php?id=3524&cid=158

GIANT Buck From Evans County

This unique buck taken by a bowhunter has 224 inches of antler.

Thursday October 17 2013, 12:11 PM

00002402XL.jpg

"Mikell Fries, of Claxton, killed this Evans County giant on Oct. 16 with his bow."

Nice buck and cool situation on why he is so huge.

Congrats to the hunter!

:yeah:

Congrats to the blessed hunter on a heckuva stud of a rocking whitetail. Thx for posting.:bounce:

:cool:

SAhunter

Congrats on harvesting a fine georgia giant. That's the result of deer management and allowing that deer to reach maturity minus a testicle or not.

bgreen

Congrats to Mikell

A few weeks ago I posted about bucks not dropping their antlers from year to year. I was referring to this buck that I had gotten on camera. I knew Mikell might get him and didn't want to draw attention to the area.

On another note, I have a stand where this photo was taken. :cry: I felt lucky to have gotten a picture, but I would have loved to kill him.

Mikell is a good hunting neighbor and deserves the props for getting the buck.

FYI- we got pics of him in Jan 2013 in full velvet as a 140" 8 pt. Crazy how it grew this year.

Attachments

• nontypical.JPG
    nontypical.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 2,222

humdandy

Banned
A few weeks ago I posted about bucks not dropping their antlers from year to year. I was referring to this buck that I had gotten on camera. I knew Mikell might get him and didn't want to draw attention to the area.

On another note, I have a stand where this photo was taken. :cry: I felt lucky to have gotten a picture, but I would have loved to kill him.

Mikell is a good hunting neighbor and deserves the props for getting the buck.

FYI- we got pics of him in Jan 2013 in full velvet as a 140" 8 pt. Crazy how it grew this year.

My invite must have gotten lost in the mail.:D

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
absolute giant! Congrats Mikell!!!

man I wish it was easy to kill deer over corn cause I have millions of acres of it to hunt over:D

Pilgrim

What a MAGNUM TOAD!! Congrats to the hunter!! :yeah::yeah:

keowens31

Man what a Deer. I love Bowhunting, but don't know if I could pull a shot off at a Monster like that. You have my respect, congradulations on a S.T.U.D.!!!!!