#290 Drivelers Still at the ocean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
We had a guy at work that kissed so much butt, we called him "Pucker." Even the boss men called 'em Pucker. He got fired for stealing gas.
I got in trouble for calling my co-worker a brown noser. She never did like me very much after that. Good this the owner did. :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce: Nine time out of 10 the owner would just laugh. :rofl:

Last edited:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
She(the owner) caught me singing at the top of my lungs in my cubical one day.:oops: I opened my eyes when the song was over and she was standing in my cubicle looking down at me in my chair. She bout fell out laughing that time. whewwww. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Mike, very sorry to hear of your loss.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Congrats Lil N, I know you'll do a good job... geeeeeeeeeeeeze.. I'm already kissing da butt.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Thanks, I think............ lemme git back to you, I just found your file in the backroom.......... I got work to do!:type::bounce:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Thanks, I think............ lemme git back to you, I just found your file in the backroom.......... I got work to do!:type::bounce:

Do a hard delete on what you find in mine.

PLEASE.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Let me know if you need help lifting that.
Elfiii's is cheap on the workers comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.