2nd Clybel quota hunt

Garnett67

New member and first time poster. My adult son and I got picked for the 2nd Clybel quota next week. We have lived in Ga for only 2 years and this is our first quota hunt. Any insight what to expect and where would be a place to hunt without stumbling over other hunters?

Mk20rockeye

welcome! Last year was my first time there and never really had any issues with other hunters. I also tried to stay away from where folks were parked. I will be there again next week as well. I just took the maps for clybel and hit google earth and went from there. The first day I kind of screwed up, but by the end of the three days, I was on deer. Just wasn't what I was looking for. There is some info out there, not much, on where to go. Folks hold onto their honeyholes. Don't blame them.

Garnett67

Thank you for the tip Mk20rockeye. That was my biggest fear was the place being over run with hunters. But I guess that with 100 hunters on 6,400 acres (64 acres/person) that shouldn't be an issue. Thank you again for the tip. Good luck next week!!