Driveler #426 I Don't Know How To Do It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
We rented a 10x20 storage unit with AC during our remodeling job and after selling MIL house. It was $230 a month. Much of it ended up at a consignment store or Goodwill.
I have a 10x20 most of it is inventory I have assumed ownership of sine 1/28 this year.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Loooong day at the Box factory… got an early morning coming in a little while!
Just finished overhauling an old Printing Press that was about to heading to bound for the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico … I watched her run tonight at 12.5K sheets per hour, that’s top speed for that year model press! Before the overhaul the best was 6.5 - 7k SPH. There will be some happy silk carpet folk by this time tomorrow! Only mistake made by me today was wearing a stiff new pair of Work boots to work without my old trusty broken in slip on boots as a back up for when my beautiful, scent free foots started hurting!

I was showing my bride the tall, Lace up, Thorogood work boots and told her I would like to give them a try …. Bam, she made it happen with one exception, she got the short boots and I’m not a fan of them. It’s probably been 25+ years since I’ve worn anything but a slip on work boot so it’s going to take some time to get used to these.
Anyway, see y’all in a bit!

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Good morning all !!!

I’m going to my podiatrist at 8 for a follow-up ex ray then on to Jefferson to help my brother on a gate repair. It’s been almost a year since I’ve helped him on a job.

Thankful to be able.

Status
Not open for further replies.