A sad day in the woods this morning

On 1/17/17 my 3 year old nephew Easton Levi Cain was tragically struck and killed by a dui driver while helping my sister load groceries into their car. Easton would have been 4 years old today. I decided i wasnt going to work today and instead i would spend the day in the woods. This is where i feel close to him. Please pray for my family on this difficult day. Below is a link to a poem i wrote for him. #LiveLikeEaston

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11_XXbv8BrSgiXk39n78f2uLHXSpkQnIob9soGX4PkBI/edit?usp=drivesdk

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Sorry for you loss. I hope they put the DUI driver under the jail.

Good way to remember the young man.

beginnersluck

I remember when this happened and I know it affected many. Praying for continued strength and comfort for the family.

Big7

The Oracle
Just don't know what to say.

I will pray for you and your family.

cmriner

My prayers are with u and ur family. So so sad ..

Pilgrim

Unbelievable sorrow. Thank you for the poem you wrote - what a creative way to express your grief - and at the same time, hope! Praying for you and family. Our God knows the full depths of grief.

crucible02

Praying for you, brother!

Psalm 34:18 - "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; He rescues those whose spirits are crushed."

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
It's hard to grasp. I hope that you and your family are healing as well as possible.