A sad day in the woods this morning

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Your poem is a wall hanger. I'd have it embroidered and hang it in my trophy room.
Best wishes to you and yours.

The mtn man

I remember that well, we have mutual friends and distant relatives. Such a precious baby. I just hope the justice system was not bias. Some know what I mean.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Threads like this will crush your week. So sorry for your loss. I can only imagine how much it hurts.

Thanks everyone for your prayers and support. I did not see a big buck today but i did see a small fawn that still had a few spots left. She came right up to my stand and stayed there for 30 minutes. I like to think it was a sign from my little buddy

FOLES55

Powerful Poem which is another reminder to what’s most important to us all.

God called on him mighty early, but I’m going to say that he must of been in a great need for him for a reason that only you will know when you join him.

The Real challenge is being able to forgive the driver. As God would want most. Not saying it’s an easy task by no means, but remember God had already forgiven all of us and only ask that we live as much like him as possible.

For those that haven’t seen it watch the movie called THE SHACK.

Hunting for you little buddy this evening.

Powerful Poem which is another reminder to what’s most important to us all.

God called on him mighty early, but I’m going to say that he must of been in a great need for him for a reason that only you will know when you join him.

The Real challenge is being able to forgive the driver. As God would want most. Not saying it’s an easy task by no means, but remember God had already forgiven all of us and only ask that we live as much like him as possible.

For those that haven’t seen it watch the movie called THE SHACK.

Hunting for you little buddy this evening.

I agree with this. Finding forgiveness is going to be tough but i am definately working on it

uturn

Very Sad...Hard to imagine the pain and grief you and your family are living with!

Prayers for all and God bless...

SSarratt

Having a 3 year old myself I can't imagine the pain you all feel. Just simply reading this my eyes watered. Prayers for you and your family.

T-N-T

That's terrible
Prayers

alwayslookin

Fighting back tears man.

Great poem to remember Easton and I'd also like to think the fawn encounter last night was a sign from your little buddy. Prayers goin up.

busta cap

huntin for big nasty
Hang tough brother still hard to imagine that kind of pain... prayers for all ...good luck in Kentucky...see you when you get back to Panland :cheers:

new blood

Very sorry to hear about this. My hope is your family is able to carry on remembering the days you were blessed to spend with Easton. Your poem was very touching and thoughtful. Thank you for sharing.