Alabama Buck Hunters is looking for a few good members

humblehunter22

Not a problem monty if unable to get in touch with him just let me know and see if can't help get yall in touch. Take care and God Bless brother.

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Property in Ga or Alabama?

humblehunter22

Its in Al Unicoi on the Ga/Al line I had a post up in the other states thread and was suggested by some fellow members to put a post up in this section BC theres always a good few Ga boys that enjoy crossing state lines just as much as hunting in Ga.

ruvig8r

very interested... could you please send me more info on your club? club rules? do you have power and water at your camp? can I leave my camper year round? how many members are you looking for and how many total members?

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Its in Al Unicoi on the Ga/Al line I had a post up in the other states thread and was suggested by some fellow members to put a post up in this section BC theres always a good few Ga boys that enjoy crossing state lines just as much as hunting in Ga.

If the land is not in GA there only needs to be one thread in the Leases outside of GA. Threads have been merged and in the proper forum.