Alabama Buck Hunters is looking for a few good members

humblehunter22

Alabama Buck Hunters has a few more spots open for the upcoming season. In total the property is 1100 acres comprised of pines mixed with hardwood bottoms running through as well with a few streams throughout the property. The land has plenty of deer, Turkey and hogs to hunt as well with some dove and quail on the property. Dues are 450 which includes your spouse and kids that are in school. As well there is a designated camping area where you can set up campers at with also a bunkhouse. Essentially our goal and vision for this club is to create a close tight nit family of like minded hunters who want to stay on with the club season after season. We also want to strive to create a fair and equal family friendly environment where each member would be more than glad to load his family up to bring down to hunt camp. All members will have equal say in what happens with the club and its future. The property is located on the Ga/Al line in Cleburne county. Nearest town is Haralson county Ga. If this is something you would be interested in let me know as soon as possible.

humblehunter22

Cleburne county Al club looking for members

Alabama Buck Hunters has a few open spots for the upcoming season. Club is located in Cleburne county on the Ga/Al line. Nearest town would be Haralson county Ga. In total property is 1100 acres comprised of pines mixed with hardwood bottoms running through with several streams on the property. Theres plenty of deer,Turkey and hogs on property as well as some dove and quail to hunt. Club has a designated camping area with a bunkhouse. Dues are 450.00 which includes your wife and kids in school. Our goal and vision for the club is to create a family oriented environment of like minded hunters who have equal say in the club. If this sounds like something you would be interested in let me know thanks.

humblehunter22

Club update memberships are filling up guys dont wait until its to late to become an active member of our family that we are building. Let me say it again for those of you who still haven't found that right place, this property has not seen any sort of hunting pressure in the past 7 years it has been untouched for that length of time dont miss out on your chance to harvest quality mature animals and be an active and involved member of our family.

tell me more about the hunting, please. LOTS of deer ? Gun hunting ok ?
Non-Resident tags price ? license ?
I'd love to go somewhere South for a few days to hunt. I live in Southern KY and have hunted in several areas here and have hunted in KS.
59 yr old woman........

rlo1480

2015 - 2016 hunting season

Do you have any openings for next season? If so could you pm or txt me the details of your club please. Robbie 706 280 9909

humblehunter22

Have a few openings for the coming season am looking for active and involved type members who are looking for a place to be apart of and call it their hunting home. If this sounds like you I encourage you to send me a message. The worst that can happen is meet a fellow hunter and avid enthusiastic outdoorsman that loves to hunt. Good luck to all in your endeavors and hunt for the right place.

humblehunter22

Hey yall sorry for the delay of response. I am current active duty military deployed and have been out of reach. For those interested the club president's name is Tom Callahan his number is 770-680-7974.

Latest posts