And He’s DONE

Blackston

I totally agree !! His first buck about a week earlier was good one …… I honestly hoped his first would look more like this one , but ain’t no way we was not gonna shoot ol big boy lol
Never seen a kid get in trouble in the woods hunting deer . The more I’m around certain types of hunters the more I realize how jealous some are no matter the age. My oldest is 9 now he killed his first at 5 . I heard all the same lines you have . He has killed 2 nice 8 points this year and 3 does and loves it . Keep letting littlr man fire away.

buckpasser

I couldn’t be more proud of or for y’all my friend! Lord willing he will continue to make you proud for a lifetime!

sprewett

Awesome job lil' Blackston! Great job and awesome shooting. Congrats to you as well dad for putting him on deer.

2dye4

That little dude is having a blast. Let him do what he is doing and forget all the criticism. They’re just jealous.

Timberbeast

Be proud of the deer you shoot regardless what is or isn’t on its head. Heck of a season! I know he’s pumped and I know you’re proud. Awesome!

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Man that's awesome!
Congratulations to you both!

Fletch72

My favorite hunting buddy is 4 for 4 this year I’ve had critics from every spectrum…. “ You shouldn’t have let him shoot a bign “
You shouldn’t let him shoot a small one
“You let him shoot too much “ …… But one thing rings true with all the nay sayers , None are happy hunters …. I am happy for my little
Mans success!!!!! Tagged out on bucks at 7 years old and he helped put this stand up
, modify it this year so he could stand and shoot , cut limbs and numerous trips keeping it right !!!! Way to go BOY !!!! And Oh yea that 7 mm08 is deer poison View attachment 1272375View attachment 1272376
Way to go!

DSGB

As long as it's legal and he is happy, that's all that matters. Congrats to you both on a great season!

krizia829

People will always talk trash no matter what. I've learned very early in life to not care what others think and only worry about my happiness and my kids happiness.

Your little guy kicked some butt this season and that's so awesome! A huge congrats to your little guy and to you for taking him and teaching him what hunting is all about.

I just took my 2 little girls on their first sit last week and it was a memory I will never forget! Already had some judging for taking my girls so small. I could care less! They had a blast and that's all that matters to me :banana:

Deerhead

Yep I have heard the naysayers too. Only to be out shot and hunted by an 8 yr old. Congrats those are memories that cant be replaced!

Blackston

Yep I have heard the naysayers too. Only to be out shot and hunted by an 8 yr old. Congrats those are memories that cant be replaced!
Yep that boy can shoot !!!