And He’s DONE

Blackston

That's awesome. Congrats to you both.

I think it is awesome how much great equipment they have now for kids. I'm not that old but remember when the boots, clothes, guns, etc... for kids just did not really exist.
And the best part is all his clothes are 3 gen hand me downs lol …. He’s 3 rd kiddo wearing the camo and boots !!!

kmaxwell3

I like it. At that age let him shoot what he wants to. He will stay interested and then he will be hooked for life.

six

Congrats to you both. Good to see a young man heading down the right path. But I have to be a critic. The part I’m critical of, is the fact that you didn’t post near enough pictures of the young man’s success. You said he went 4 for 4, but I only see two pictures.:)

Lindseys Grandpa

Congratulations. The day may come when he wants to wait for something bigger but let him make that decision. As long as he is happy with the deer he's taking more power to both of y'all .

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Personally I'm thrilled for yall !
Blackston time flies right on by real quick with the little ones ,have fun and enjoy every minute of it my brother
:tip:
This^^^^

As soon as I read the title, I knew the little man had TAGGED OUT! WOOHOO :clap:

Naysayers? Whatevs! facepalm: Ain’t one single thing wrong with the way that boy is growing up Nor the way his season has gon! Cept he still has does tags right? Maybe the thread title is a little misleading…….I don’t think he’s done just yet :rockon:

slow motion

Congratulations Sir. Another fantastic buck.

Blackston

This^^^^

As soon as I read the title, I knew the little man had TAGGED OUT! WOOHOO :clap:

Naysayers? Whatevs! facepalm: Ain’t one single thing wrong with the way that boy is growing up Nor the way his season has gon! Cept he still has does tags right? Maybe the thread title is a little misleading…….I don’t think he’s done just yet :rockon:
I reckon u was right !!!